Do you HATE not being able to find the perfect math game with the exact questions you want your students to practice? These ready to print, fully editable math games just might be what you’re looking for!
Each of the math games included are 100% editable (except for the clipart & title of the game). Directions can be changed and YOUR content can be added to create a one of a kind math game for your students! These work perfectly in math station or centers or even for small intervention groups!
There are two files included: a PDF version of the games (not editable) in case you’d like to print and WRITE in your questions/content. In this file you’ll also find detailed directions as well as links to VIDEO directions on how to edit the games. The other file included is the PowerPoint file which is the EDITABLE file!
There are seven different math games included:
– students work independently or with a partner to race to the top of the game board to see which digit on the board wins by solving math problems along the way!
– students work independently to solve math problems and use clothes pins to clip their answer choice then flip the card over to check their work!
– students work independently or with a partner to solve a multi-answered math question or problem given. They identify all of the possible answers that fit and place clothes pins around the board to identify their answers and then flip over the board (optional) to check their work!
– students work independently to find specific circles on the game board that match the directions given by the teacher. Once found, they dab the circle or color it with a marker! How many circle can they dab!? (3 templates included!)
– students work in pairs and play the classic tic tac toe game we all love!
– students work independently or in pairs to solve math problems and identifying the correct answer on puzzle pieces, placing them on a game mat and creating a picture at the end to know they are correct!
– students work independently or in pairs to answer math questions and find the answers. Students pair up both pieces to see if they line up to be a true match! (multiple pages included!)