Looking for something to help teach your students about the presidential election process? I’ve got a super fun and easy election unit loaded with print & go activities to help! Digital options included too!
In the unit you will find:
- two nonfiction passages with comprehension questions (Who is the President & The Voting Process)
- two fictional passages with comprehension questions
- 2-page context clue activity with election terms
- 2-page main idea activity – passages are election focused
- 2 writing activities – What makes a good president & comparing teachers to presidents
- who would you vote for? – Looking at past election candidates to see who students would have voted for
- vocabulary matching using election terms
- reading the election timeline with questions
This unit is made for print and go, Google Slides, Google Classroom, SeeSaw, and PowerPoint. Please read the directions on how to use based on which platform you work with.
This unit does NOT include anything about any current presidential election candidates.